Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Super Safeway Shopping

The deals the last few weeks at the grocery store have been really lame and at first glance I wasn't sure this week was going to be much better.  I didn't shop at Kings Soopers because the deals still aren't really there this week, but I rocked the coupons at Safeway.
Here are a few of the deals I got this week: (most of these I found on the Bargain Blessings website).

-Buy 6 Scrubbing bubbles products (there were blinkies at my store on the shelf $2 off 2).  Brought the price down to $9.00 for all 6 then I got $11 back in register catalinas (the coupons that print at the register).
- I had 4 $1 off Wheat thins, so that brought them down to $.49 each when you buy 5 participating products.
- Salad dressings- $.59 cents with a coupon from the paper (and wyb 5 participating products)
- Popcorn $.49 a box with a coupon from the paper and the in ad coupon (limit 4) or print it here
- Soup at Hand $.49 with the store sale and a $.50 off two (my store doubles the coupons to $1.00)
-Campbell's Chunky Soup about $.75 a can, normally almost $2.00 a can.  With the store sale and coupons from here

My total on this order was $59.00 but I got $20.00 back in register catalinas for my next shopping trip!  I think I will be visiting Safeway again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment