Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bargain Blessings

I got started on my couponing journey through the knowledge of Jennie who runs the Bargain Blessings website.  She posts SO many great deals everyday, I highly suggest you "like" her on Facebook, subscribe to her daily deals email, or at the very least check out her webpage daily.  She will post great deals from coupons and online companies that I have taken advantage of numerous times.  This website is not meant to copy what she does, but accompany it.
A few weeks back she posted about a kids fleece jacket on sale at Lands' End.  I ordered two and they came in the mail today.  I spent $14.68 to purchase both and have them shipped to my PO box.  They are WAY nicer than I expected them to be.
So check Bargain Blessings daily and let us know what kind of great deals you find! -Holli

No comments:

Post a Comment