Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Coupon Organization

  
There are many ways to organize your coupons.  Jennie at Bargain Blessings dates each of her coupon inserts, files the inserts into an expandable file and then enters the coupons into a spreadsheet, so she doesn't have to clip them.  I started out with a notebook that had 4x6 picture pages and baseball card pages in it to organize mine.  That worked GREAT for me in the beginning, but then I started getting too many coupons.  Carrie at Springs Bargains organizes hers into a box with folders (you can see a video here).  I adopted this method recently and I love it.  She makes paper folders for hers, but I used some folders I had hanging around my classroom for years.  They worked splendidly and were pretty inexpensive (you can find information on page 4 of their catalog here).  Any method you choose to use is great, but make sure you can find what you need when you need it.  My box started out with a plastic bowl to help hold up the coupons until this past week, I had to remove it and sort out the expired coupons so that they all will fit now.
-Holli

No comments:

Post a Comment