Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beauty and the Beast for the cost of 3 cans of soup and 2 packages of bagels!

Jennie at Bargain Blessings created this post about getting the Beauty and the Beast DVD/Blu Ray Combo pack for $2.99.  I got to TRU yesterday to cash in and the cashier asked if I wanted to pre-order Toy Story 3 for $5.00, by doing so they would give me an additional $10.00 off Beauty and the Beast.  I asked what the penalty would be for failing to pick up Toy Story 3, there is no penalty.  But the additional bonus is that if there is a good deal on TS3, then I already have paid $5.00 toward it.  The movie comes to $7.99 before tax, but follow Jennie's post and get your two mail-in rebates, you will get $10 back in the mail for buying soup and bagels.  Not a bad deal for a Blu Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment